Due to the extremely dangerous road conditions and based on the forecast, which shows that the snow will continue throughout the day, we have decided to cancel Extended Day today, Friday, January 11, 2013. We would like our students and teachers to travel safely home before it gets dark. Please make arrangements for your child(ren) to be picked up no later than 3:30 pm. We invite you to pick up your child(ren) even earlier than that if your schedule allows.
Also, Little Chefs has been postponed. Ms. Sheila will contact you with the revised date.