New Student/Family Orientation
New Student Orientation is Tuesday, August 24. Students and families who are new to MCS or who are moving up to a new program are invited to meet with their teachers and visit the classroom prior to the first day of school.
We respectfully ask that families be mindful to follow all directions and requests in order for this event to be safe for everyone:
- Please use the entrance/exit assigned on the map for your child's class.
- We can only accomodate the student and a maximum of 2 accompanying adults. Siblings may not attend.
- All visitors are expected to wear a mask for the duration of the event and to maintain physical distancing to the best of their abilities.
- We ask that you restrict your movements within the school to accessing only your child's classroom.
- Should you or your child feel sick in any way please do not attend.
Please help ensure a smooth event for all by adhering to the schedule noted below:
- 8:30-9:30 am Oquirrh, Uinta & Wasatch
- 9:30-10:30 am Moons, Sego Lily, Stars & Suns
- 10:30-11:30 am Aspens, Magnolias, Sequoias & Willows
Looking forward to seeing you!