New Student Orientation
New Student Orientation is Monday, August 24. This event will allow the students who are new to our school and the students who are moving up to a new program to meet and greet their teachers prior to the first day of school. In consideration of our various safety measures and protocols we have carefully structured this event and we respectfully ask that families be mindful to follow all directions and requests in order for this event to be safe for everyone.
- We can only accommodate the participation of *one* parent for this short visit to the classroom.
- All adults, Early Childhood and Elementary students are expected to wear a mask for the duration of the visit and maintain physical distancing to the best of their abilities.
- Please be mindful to limit your visit to the following times:
- 8:30-9:00 am: Suns, Willows and Uinta
- 9:15-9:45 am: Stars and Wasatch
- 10:00-10:30 am: Moons, Magnolias and Sequoias
- 10:45-11:15 am: Aspens and Oquirrh
- All adults and students will need to go through screening prior to entry so be sure to allow for a little extra time before your scheduled start time for that to occur.
- It will be necessary for you to complete this Screening Form for both the student and the accompanying adult prior to arrival. Be prepared to show the person completing the screening process your email responses.
- We ask that you approach the entry points assigned to your child’s class for screening and exit using this same place. Please refer to the map to locate that point.
- Elementary parents- if your child is in a remote learning group for Hybrid Learning you will receive an invitation in the upcoming days from your child's teachers to a short virtual orientation via Google Meet.
Looking forward to seeing you!