Re-Enrollment for 2022-23
We are happy and honored that you have entrusted us with your child's education and look forward to continuing that relationship for the next academic year.
Re-enrollment for 2022-2023 is now open!
Open enrollment for new families begins January 14, 2022. We wish to preserve our current families' spaces by enrolling your children first. Re-enrollment needs to be completed by January 14, 2022. After this date, spaces will be opened to new families and your child's placement will no longer be guaranteed.
Save the Date/s
Unable to attend? Don't worry, recordings were made of these meetings and are available for watching at your convenience.
If your child is eligible to move into a new program next fall, please consider attending the pertinent informational meeting about that transition. Parents of rising students will receive an email invitation to a virtual meeting for the following date/s:
- Entering Lower and Upper Elementary 12/2/21, 6:30-7:30pm
- Entering Early Childhood 12/9/21, 6:30-7:30pm
- Entering Toddlers 12/15/21, 6:30-7:30pm
Enrollment details to note for 2022-2023 include the following:
- The tuition increase this year is 6% school wide.
- If you are considering the Extended Day option, we would encourage you to sign up sooner rather than later. Staffing is based on those who have selected this option during enrollment and we cannot always guarantee space for later schedule changes.
- Registration and enrollment for Summer Camp 2023 will be conducted in late fall 2022.
If your family has elected not to return to MCS next year, we recommend that you wait to relay that information to your child until closer to the end of the academic year. It has been our experience that children who are told in advance of such a change often lose their focus for the balance of the year, and begin the process of separation long before the change is imminent.