Helping Children in Times of Crisis
Talking about hard things is… hard! Sometimes we avoid for fear of saying or doing the wrong thing and making things worse. We are so very grateful to Cherie Mockli for helping us understand how we can offer support and provide comfort when needed. Cherie’s perspective is so very grounding. Her advice is practical. Thank you Cherie!
The recording of our conversation can be found below
- How to talk to your children about conflict and war (8 tips to support children)
- Common reactions to stress in children by age group
- What can I do? What can I not do? Write poetry, create signs and artwork promoting peace, create movement/theater promoting peace and solidarity.
- Donate to global and local organizations:
- Global Impact
- Comforting reads during difficult times (all ages included)