Details outlining the entire admissions process can be found here, from inquiry to application and enrollment. The school will continue to accept students until spaces are filled. Depending on the demand of the program of your choice, there may be a waiting list. Inquire and setup a tour now to begin.
The Enrollment Process
The first step in the admissions process is to Request a Tour with the button above and arrange an adults-only Tour. The tour is a required first-step although, an Open House meeting is held in January which parents/guardians may attend in lieu of the tour. The Tour and Open House meetings are setup in order for you to better understand the school’s philosophy and community but also for us to meet you. We look forward to meeting you at one of the following events.
- Tour (can be scheduled throughout the year)
- Open House (only held in January)
After you have toured, the Admissions Team will email you instructions to apply. You will need to submit the following information in the application:
- A non-refundable $75 application fee
- If your child has attended a school prior to your application, the most recent teacher referral.
- Supplemental documents
- Teacher and Adult Leader Referrals
- Sample of Student Work responses
- Evaluations/report cards (if applying for the Elementary program)
Once all of these documents have been received, the Admissions Team will contact you to schedule a Parent Interview. This may be a virtual meeting.
The Admissions Committee notifies families of an acceptance decision after parent interview and classroom visit (which is required for certain programs). The timeline for this step is typically 3-4 weeks, depending on the timing of the submitted application.
Upon acceptance, families will receive an acceptance letter and an enrollment link, which will need to be completed and returned. Other requirements for enrollment include:
- An annual non-refundable enrollment fee
- The child’s birth certificate
- The child’s immunization record or State of Utah exemption
Once all required documentation has been submitted and approved by our administration, a welcome letter detailing more information about our school and what to expect on your student’s first day will be sent via the office.
Monthly Payment Plan
The academic calendar outlines key dates such as start and end of school plus holidays and parent teacher conferences.