Gearing Up For Winter Sports
Thanks so much for all of your support in helping your student to be prepared for this wonderful opportunity to experience the "Greatest Snow on Earth."
Remember to clearly label each piece!
Your student must have the following items each week:
- Skis (& poles if appropriate) or board
- Ski bag containing the following items:
- Ski/board boots
- Goggles; if you can't see, you can't ski or ride!
- Waterproof & wind resistant, breathable insulated pants and parka
- Waterproof gloves or mittens
- Neck gaiter
- SOCKS are critical. Be sure to provide one pair of socks that fit well, and are NOT cotton (this will make for cold feet!). Imagine wrinkled socks and uncomfortable feet; and be sure your child doesn't have them.
- Long underwear
- Fleece top/sweater
- 2 face masks
Practise makes Perfect
Letting your student practice packing and wearing their gear will set them up for success and make Winter Sports days fun for everyone! Time spent practising putting gear on and off and carrying it around by themselves will allow your child to be confident, comfortable, and independent.
Registration is Due Now.
Forms can be accessed using this link.