Tuition Assistance – FACTS Grant & Aid
Montessori Community School uses FACTS Grant & Aid system to manage Tuition Assistance. This system allows parents who are unable to pay for their full tuition, apply for assistance.
Please see the most recent Tuition Schedule to better understand the current guidelines, requirements and timeline for Tuition Assistance.
To apply for Tuition Assistance:
- Go to online.factsmgt.com/aid and follow the instructions for completing the application
- You must have an account on this system which is separate from the login information to the FACTS Family Portal.
- If you have not already created an account for Grant & Aid, you will need to create a new account.
- The Grant & Aid cycle follows the normal calendar year (not the school year). If you apply After January 1st but need tuition for the current school year please specify that in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are several items which may be required for each parent/guardian in the household:
- 2 Years of Recently Submitted Tax Returns
- Copies of W-2 Wage & Tax Statements
- Security question for phone inquiries
- Application Fee Charged to a Debit or Credit Card
- We also ask that families email a brief summary of their circumstances and why they are applying for Grant and Aid to the Tuition Assistance Committee (email@example.com).
- All inquiries, applications, and supporting documentation submitted regarding tuition assistance are treated confidentially.